Top 20 Orlando Florida Attractions
Experience the best Orlando attractions in Florida. Either you just want to enjoy the heart pounding thrills or enjoy the serenity of nature, Orlando offers a dazzling array of attractions guaranteed to provide you and your family an unforgettable experience. Visit Orlando, home to more than 95 attractions and theme parks, and experience this wonderful destination guaranteed to provide a lifetime of priceless memories that you and your family will never forget.
*** View Orlando Attractions and Specials ***
- Walt Disney World - Enjoy the seven different lands of fantasy. Discover the amazing variety of entertainment, magical fun, adventure filled attractions and more.
- Universal Orlando - Be part of the Hollywood experience and transport yourself into the world of television. Jump into the action and movie-themed rides like Shrek 4-D, Revenge of the Mummy, Men in Black, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Twister, E.T. and Jaws.
- SeaWorld Orlando - Shamu and friends await for you! View the amazing marine life like you've never seen before! One of Orlando's favorite attractions among kids.
- Aquatica - offers 36 water slides, six rivers and lagoons, and more than 80,000 square feet of beach area. The unique style and design of the park allows guests to float and splash through animal habitats and undersea adventures.
- Discovery Cove - Have you've ever dreamed of swimming with dolphins or snorkeling with stingrays? Then, Discovery Cove is the place for you. Interact with the dolphins and enjoy the exotic tropical oasis that will stay with you for a lifetime.
must see orlando attractions
- Islands of Adventure - Take an unforgettable journey to Islands of Adventure. Ride the world’s most cutting edge attractions and challenge all your senses. Explore The Lost Continent, Jurassic Park, Toon Lagoon, and Marvel Super Hero Island.
- Epcot - Travel, explore and discover the future only at Epcot. Enjoy a day filled with unbelievable wonders and experience the entertainers from around the world in World Showcase and Future World.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - Lights! Camera! Action! Enjoy an amazing array of rides, shows and attractions. Formerly known as Disney MGM Studios.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Featuring a one-of-a-kind experience with multiple attractions, shops and a signature eating establishment. Bringing the wonder and magic of the amazingly detailed Harry Potter books and films to life.
- Disney's Wide World of Sports - With over 220 acres of top-of-the line courts, fields, turf and diamonds, the facility provides an ideal setting for the most dedicated athletes and sports fans to witness competition and recreation like they have never seen before.
- Universal CityWalk Orlando - Orlando's hottest spot for entertainment. Home of the best live music, casual and fine dining, shopping, state of the art movies and more.
- Legoland - Central Florida's newest theme park featuring more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, geared towards family fun!
- Hot Air Balloon Rides in Orlando - Get carried away with balloon flights in the Disney area with daily sunrise rides. With over 30 years of experience this is an experience you will never forget.
- Wonderworks - Experience the trembling of earthquakes, be blown away by hurricane-force winds and surround themselves with some of the most unique virtual reality experiences available anywhere in the United States. An arcade arena full of interactive fun for the entire family.
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! - A museum style attraction that showcases oddities, illusions, and artifacts from around the world and appears to be sinking Odditorium houses 16 themed galleries with hundreds of outrageous and interactive exhibits to entertain audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
- Busch Gardens - Soar at 60 mph on the world's two tallest inverted roller coasters, then trek the plains of Africa, escape from fiery volcanoes, or cool off on unforgettable white-water adventure rides.
- Fort Wilderness Campground - The only campground at the Walt Disney World Resort offers a tranquil getaway for families and couples alike.
- Holyland - Re-creates the city of Jerusalem and its religious importance between the years 1450 B.C. and A.D. 66 through costumed characters; dramatic enactments; and high-tech presentations. The Biblical museum is home to the Scriptorium, a collection of biblical antiquities dating back to 2200 B.C.
- Gatorland - Home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles, some of them have been featured in movies, television shows and commercials. The 56-year-old theme park combines a petting zoo, bird sanctuary, mini-water park, eco-tour and action-packed outdoor entertainment, including daily alligator wrestling shows.
- Kennedy Space Center - Experience a rocket launch from the Firing Room Theater, view real shuttle pads and walk beneath a moon rocket. Meet a real astronaut, enjoy Mad Mission to Mars view IMAX films and the world's largest collection of astronaut memorabilia, exhibits, hands-on activities and simulators.
- Richard Petty Driving Experience - Take the chance of a lifetime to get behind the wheel of one of the Indy Cars and test your own mettle on one of the most unique tracks in the world.
- Wet 'n Wild - Enjoy a full day of fun in the sun with your family and friends at Wet 'n Wild. America's favorite water park.
- Orlando Fun Spot - a unique and innovative multi level attraction where you “Drive the Ride” on multi level tracks, rides and attractions. Featuring 17 hands-on action packed tracks and rides and over 130 games. A safe and family oriented theme park.
We also have excellent discounts on Orlando attraction tickets. All our prices are tax inclusive so the price you see is the price you pay. No more, no less! Also see how to visit theme parks in Orlando with small children and the top 10 kid friendly rides in Orlando. A good survival guide for families traveling to with kids.