Gaylord Palms Guest Rooms
At the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Kissimmee, Florida, guests can have their own vacation within a vacation while staying in the luxury hotel rooms and suites that are available in this Orlando area hotel.
The Gaylord Palms offers 1406 guest rooms, including 106 spacious hotel suites. The nine presidential suites are the most luxurious accommodations that the Gaylord Palms has to offer. All guest rooms include soft bedding and custom-made mattresses, a ceiling fan, alarm clock, modem data port, an in-room safe, coffee maker, ironing board with iron, voicemail on the guest phone and in room pay-per-view movies. The bathrooms in all guests also include bath gels and soaps, granite vanities (most with a double sink), a built in hair dryer and full length mirror.
The newly remodeled Sunset Guest Rooms have been redesigned to provide the maximum comfort and convenience. For those who desire extra luxury and amenities, the Emerald Bay hotel rooms are an ideal choice for executives and other business travelers who require a little more privacy.
The Gaylord Palms suites are unique among Orlando hotel suites. With a variety of square footage, layouts and price ranges to choose from, the suites at the Gaylord Palms can accommodate important executive meetings, cocktail receptions and other events that require a more intimate setting. And no matter which suite us selected, guests will receive the same impeccable Gaylord Palms service.
Suites at the Gaylord Palms include a moderate sized living room and the option of connecting bedrooms. The executive suites have an expanded living and dining area with custom decor and plenty of space to host an intimate reception. Finally, the presidential suites offer the ultimate hotel experience in terms of versatility and luxury.
The Gaylord Palms offers a 360 degree virtual tour of all their hotel rooms. Every guest phone has a "Consider it Done" button so guests can have their requests met as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, there is no detail forgotten at this exclusive and ideally located Orlando area hotel. Just a few short minutes from the main gate of Walt Disney World, the guest rooms at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention offers plenty of reasons to spend a little extra time on the resort property.
Designed with themes inspired by Florida regions depicted in the hotel atrium, all guestrooms feature outstanding amenities such as:
- Personal coffee maker, with stoneware mugs and complimentary coffee.
- Complimentary daily newspapers.
- Ceiling fans.
- Two dual-line telephones with speakerphones (one is cordless).
- Integrated doorbell system with LED display for housekeeping service.
- In-room pay-per-view movies.
- In-room pay-per-view music service.
- In-room pay-per-play game system available.
- Deluxe bath with granite double-vanity sink, lighted makeup mirror and hair dryer.
- High-speed Internet access in all rooms.
- Video game consoles for a fee.
- CD players.
- Computer station with access to hotel services and laptop-compatible safes in each room.
- Refrigerators and complimentary bottled water.
- Comfortable custom-made mattresses with luxurious bedding.
- Oversized lounge chairs in king rooms.
- Executive desk with chair.
- Beside alarm clock equipped with CD player.
- Modem data port.
- In-room safe fitted with AC outlet, designed to accommodate and recharge laptop computers.
- Remote control television with cable.
- Full size iron and ironing board.
- Guest voice mail service.
- Additional amenities included as part of your stay include:
- Complimentary local and toll free phone calls (phone calls complimentary up to 20 minutes)
- Complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World theme parks.
- USA Today (weekdays) and Wall Street Journal (weekends) delivered to your door every morning
- Bucket of range balls at the famed Falcon's Fire Golf Club
- Use of the Relâche Spa Fitness Center