Top 10 Fun Things to do in International Drive
(within walking distance from most hotels in International Drive Orlando)
- Restaurants on International Drive—Don’t forget dinner! There are more than 150 restaurants on I-Drive, ranging from fast food (including an oversized McDonald’s that boasts the world’s largest Play Place) to fine dining, and everything in between.
- WonderWorks—Attached to the north side of Pointe Orlando, the three-story WonderWorks building (you can’t miss it) allows you to experience over 100 interactive exhibits at Orlando's only upside-down attraction.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not—Not to be outdone by an upside-down building, the Ripley’s Believe it or Not attraction appears to be sinking into the ground. In true Ripley’s fashion, you can explore an amazing variety of exhibits, artifacts and displays in 16 galleries that pay tribute to the odd, bizarre and unbelievable.
- FunSpot Action Park—Have fun the old-fashioned way (and for a lot less money than a theme park ticket) at FunSpot Action Park. This attraction—which is just off of I-Drive but has its own I-Ride trolley stop—has 4 multi-level go-kart tracks, 13 thrilling rides and 120 arcade games.
- Orange County Convention Center—The Orange County Convention Center is the second largest convention center in the nation, so there is always something going on. It is conveniently located near the hotels on the south end of I-Drive, close to the Peabody Hotel.
- Pointe Orlando—Packed with full-service restaurants, 50 retail stores, and a 21 screen movie theater, Pointe Orlando is a lush outdoor shopping mall located just across the street from the Convention Center. 80s video game buffs might want to check out the Pac Man restaurant attached to a very modern arcade upstairs.
- Magical Midway—This thrill park is just two blocks south of Wet ‘n’ Wild, and when the sun goes down, it’s hard to miss the neon glow of this traditional midway, fully equipped with go-karts, bumper boats, bumper cars, a 180 ft. Space Blast ride, Tornado ride, and a huge video arcade.
- Prime Outlets Orlando—At the northern tip of I-Drive you’ll find Prime Outlets Orlando, formerly known as the Belz Outlets. If you don’t mind pardoning their dust during their extensive renovation, great deals abound at more than 170 name brand stores.
- Aquatica - Featuring 36 water slides, six rivers and lagoons, and more than 80,000 square feet of beach area. The unique style and design of the park allows guests to float and splash through animal habitats and undersea adventures.
Take a moment and view our additional Top 10 tips while visiting Orlando like, Top things to do in Orlando, Top 10 tips on how to save money on your trip to Orlando, Top 10 ways to beat the heat in and around Orlando and Top 10 summer health tips when visiting Orlando, Florida. Follow our guide to our Top 10 travel tips and articles to help you have a safe and memorable vacation.