Seralago Hotel and Suites
The Seralago Hotel and Suites features reasonably-priced deluxe guest
rooms, Kid's Suites and Two-Room Suites that make our hotel an
affordable way to experience the magic of a Disney World vacation.
beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites.
- Standard Deluxe Guest Rooms that accommodate up to 5 people.
- Standard Poolside Rooms that accommodate up to 5 people.
- Standard King Rooms that accommodate up to 5 people.
- Kid's Suites - Theme suites that sleep up to 5 people (2 adults / 3 kids)
- Two-Room Suites - Separate bedroom and living room that accommodate up to 8
Scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando and Sea World.
- Scheduled transportation to Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall
- FREE Breakfast for children 10 and
under with “Kids Eat Free" program (Restrictions apply)
- FREE nightly family movies at our In-Hotel Theatre
- A Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel
Near all Orlando
and Kissimmee top attractions, theme parks, shopping and dining
- Full service family restaurant offering a la carte menus for breakfast
- Food Court with delicious “food on the run” for families in a hurry to enjoy
General Store with snacks and sundries
- 2 heated, Olympic-style pools for serious swimmers or fun-seeking paddlers
- 2 Whirlpool spas for relaxing after a long day of walking through the theme
- Pool Bar for snacks and tall cold treats (open seasonally)
- Kiddie pool for our younger guests—great place to learn how to swim!
- Coin laundry facilities
- Fitness room
- 2 Tennis courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Basketball hoop
- 1,200 total square feet meeting space perfect for intimate weddings, small
meetings and family reunions
- Castle Dungeon Video Arcade Game Room
Orlando Pet Friendly
Hotel (designated rooms / pet fee applies)
- “Renovated” - Stayed here before and was surprised with the renovations. The lobby and the rooms are renovated. Family friendly and affordable! Looking forward to coming back.
- "Perfect accommodations" - This is my 4th time staying at this property. Booked a Kids Suites and was perfect for my kids and my husband.
- “Home Away From Home” - Comfortable and clean accommodations. The staff was really friendly, and the restaurants in the area are walking distance. The shuttle service was perfect.
- “Excellent Breakfast” - Breakfast was great! Our kids enjoyed it plus we save quite a bit of $$$ with the Kids Eat Free program.
- “Seralago all the time” - It's not a five star resort hotel but it is excellent for families, at a great price and fantastic location. Very clean, two great pools, friendly staff and great service. Two minutes walk from Old Town Kissimmee, with more than a dozen restaurants and fast food outlets nearby, and a supermarket or two. Excellent free transport to all attractions. Didn't even bother with a car, we walked to Old Town where there is plenty to keep the kids and adults entertained,or bussed to Disney/Universal. Old Town custom car show on Friday and Saturday evenings are a 'must not miss'.