Top 20 Orlando Florida Restaurants by Orlandoescape.com
View our Top 20 Orlando Restaurants bringing you the best dining experience in the Orlando area. Featuring an extensive selection of Orlando restaurants and dining options that will satisfy any one's palette. From American to Italian and Asian to Japanese, all these restaurants in Orlando offer a wide smorgasbord of exquisite dining.
Feautured Orlando Restaurants
- Jack's Place - Featuring sizzling prime steaks, fresh seafood and other traditional offerings by Executive Chef Michael McMullen. Jack’s Place is unlike any other steakhouse in Orlando. While enjoying your dinner, you will also enjoy the hundreds of caricatures of celebrities drawn by Jack Rosen himself. Voted “10 Best” Restaurants by “USA Today”. Located in the Rosen Plaza Hotel. Tel. 407.996.1787
- Hillstone / Houston's Restaurant - Enjoy fine dining and creative cuisine such as steak, seafood and burgers in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Located in beautiful Lake Killarney in Winter Park, this family owned restaurant features outstanding atmosphere, great food, and impeccable service! We recommend the deliciuos Wood Grilled Artichokes and the Hawiaian Rib Eye marinated then grilled over hardwood, served with baked potato. Tel. 407-740-4005.
- Taverna Opa Orlando - Enjoy an unforgettable lunch and dinner experience with authentic Greek cuisine and entertainment. Bringing a touch of the Mediterranean to Orlando, Taverna Opa imports cheeses, olives, and oil directly from Greece. Known for their abundant selection of fresh seafood delivered daily as well as their Lamb Chops, the restaurant’s best seller. Signature selections such as Tzatziki, Hummus, Greek Yogurt and Dolmades are made daily on premises. We also offer an extensive Greek wine selection with more than 20 varieties and a full liquor bar. Taverna Opa Orlando also offers nightly entertainment. Located in Pointe Orlando. Tel. 877.913.6398
- Napasorn Thai Restaurant and Saké Bar - Enjoy authentic Thai cuisine in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Serving a great selection of Thai dishes, Japanese Sushi, and an assortment of imported Asian Beers. Located in heart of Downtown Orlando's Entertainment District. Tel: 407-245-8088
- The Capital Grille - Serving an impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks, excellent seafood and an award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles. Recived the “Achievement of Excellence Award" by the American Culinary Federation. Complimentary valet parking during lunch and dinner. Located in Pointe Orlando on International Drive. Tel: 407-370-4392.
- Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - Great food and a relaxing environment awaits for you at Tommy Bahama's. Serving signature tropical dishes such as their award winning Tommy's World Famous Coconut Shrimp and mouthwatering Pina Colada Cake along with many delicious cocktails. Enjoy the fresh air and dine al fresco on our patio near the Pointe Orlando fountain. Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome. Tel. 321-281-5888
- Texas de Brazil - An Orlando restaurant featuring an exclusive 60 item gourmet salad bar and seasoned cuts of beef, lamb, pork, chicken and sausage all flamed grilled to perfection! Enjoy one of their decadent desserts and a bottle of their signature label wines or any other choices of drinks to compliment your dining experience. Reservations highly recommended. Phone: 407-355-0355.
- Season's 52 - Experience Season's 52, one of the best restaurants in Orlando Florida. With a fresh and seasonally changing menu inspired on healthy and delicious dining. Located in Restaurant Row. Voted one of the best restaurants in Orlando. Reservations recommended. Phone: 407.354.5212
- Emeril's Restaurant - Experience high energy, bold exciting flavors and a memorable experience. Voted "No. 1 Best Orlando Restaurant in a Theme Park" by the readers of Orlando Magazine. Located in Universal CityWalk. Reservations recommended. Tel. 407.224.2424
- DragonFly Robata Grill and Sushi Lounge - Enjoy outstanding sushi, sashimi and robatayaki (open fire grill) served tapas style with a full saké bar in a relaxed lounge atmosphere. This Orlando restaurant is well known for their "Dragonfly Roll" and "The Bomb Roll" Located in Restaurant Row Sand Lake Road. Open for dinner daily. Tel: 407-370-3359
- Bull & Bear Steakhouse - Savor a perfectly grilled Tournedo of Beef, delight in the signature Oak Plank Grilled Wild Salmon, or a delectable Double-Rib Colorado Lamb Chop. This exclusive restaurant features quality cocktails, high-end spirits and an extensive wine list. Located at the Waldorf Astorida Resort. Reservations recommended. Tel. 407-597-5410
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria - Pamper your palate with elegantly presented, perfectly prepared dishes that takes dining to whole new level serving traditional dishes from the Abruzzi region of Italy. Located at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort. To make reservations at this Orlando restaurant please call 407-939-3463
- El Patron Mexican Restaurant and Cantina - The best traditional Mexican culinary art in Orlando. Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine, ice-cold margaritas, in an authentic Mexican atmosphere. Full bar happy hour Monday - Friday from 3:00pm - 7:00pm. Tel. (407) 238-5300
- Shula's Steak House - Famous for serving the SHULA CUT® steak, a custom center cut of Premium Black Angus Beef. Definitely the best beef money can buy. Located at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort. Reservations recommended. * Voted best hotel restaurant in Orlando * Tel. (407) 934-1362
- House of Blues Orlando - Where the heart meets the soul®. Known for its Sunday morning Gospel Brunch and an extensive all-you-can-eat buffet. Located in Downtown Disney. * Voted best restaurant in Orlando with live music and entertainment * Tel: 407-934–2583
- Sora - Serving traditional sushi selections such as Nigiri, Maki and Sashimi, and the Omakase platter, a multi-course entree inspired by each day's arrivals. Located at the Gaylord Palms Orlando. Tel: 407-586-1190.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp at Universal Orlando - Fresh seafood and family fun come together at Bubba Gump Shrimp. This restaurant in Orlando is based on the blockbuster film “Forrest Gump”. Located in Universal CityWalk. Tel: 407-903-0044
- A Land Remembered - A legendary Orlando
steakhouse serving a variety of cuisine and accompanying wine list as
succulent and filling as its namesake. Reservations recommended.
Located in Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel
In addition to the Top 20 Orlando Restaurants, you may also want to try CityWalk's Meal and a Movie Deal. Where you can enjoy a delicious dinner at one of CityWalk‘s most popular restaurants PLUS a movie at Universal Cineplex for only $21.95 per person.