In recent years, SeaWorld Hotels in Orlando have gain more popularity among travelers, not only because of it's proximity to the attractions, but also because it's location off International Drive.
Guests staying at SeaWorld Partner Hotels receive even more benefits such as; complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Studios. In addition to early entry to SeaWorld & Aquatica, front-of-the-line access, and discounts on dining and shopping venues.
If SeaWorld is your primary destination, consider staying at these hotels near SeaWorld. Some of them located within walking distance of the park.
Featured Hotels near SeaWorld
- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - Across from Pointe Orlando and just 2 miles away from SeaWorld. Great location, excellent family suites and Kids Eat free Program. The hotel offers free scheduled transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove. This hotel is an Orlando Pet Friendly Hotel.
- Vista Cay Resort -A luxury vacation resort community adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center and two miles away from SeaWorld Orland. This beautiful comunity offers 674 luxury resort condominiums and town homes with two and three bedrooms units. Vista Cay offers comfort and elegance for every visitor. From families and couples to tour groups and business travelers, Vista Cay is the perfect destination in the midst of all the excitement.
- Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard - Located across the Orlando Convention Center and just two minutes to Shingle Creek Golf Course, Wet 'n Wild Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando. All guest rooms with a king bed and one-bedroom suites are furnished with kitchenettes while all two-bedroom suites have full kitchens. Featuring Westin Heavenly Beds, pillow top mattresses, white duvets, 230-thread count linens, wall mounted flat screen LCD TV's and more. Spa, fitness center, swimming pool, in house restaurant, business center. Best Rate Guarantee!
- Country Inn and Suites - Featuring standard rooms and one-bedroom suites conveniently located near SeaWorld and the Orange County Convention Center. Suites feature a bedroom with a king bed as well as a separate living area with a full-size sleeper sofa, a microwave and a refrigerator. Amenities include outdoor pool, free high-speed Internet access, complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and the well-equipped fitness and business centers. Free transportation is provided to SeaWorld and other attractions nearby.
- Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites - Enjoy comfortable rooms, brand new suites, affordable rates, free continental breakfast and the benefits of being only minutes away from all of Orlando’s top attractions. Our two 12-story towers offer 295 spacious guest rooms and suites featuring plush double queen beds or king beds, many with a lakefront view and a fantastic view of the Orlando skyline. Enjoy complimentary breakfast daily, high speed wireless Internet access, free parking, free scheduled shuttle service to attractions, plus access to a heated outdoor pool and spa with a lakeside view. Dozens of family-friendly restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel, making this hotel an ideal “base camp” for your Orlando vacation.
SeaWorld Wild Days - Connect to the wild and wonderful world we all share. Wild Days features exciting and interactive shows, the opportunity to meet the leaders in the world of animal rescue, rehabilitation, and preservation, and encounter amazing animals up close. (Jan. 24 - Feb. 8, 2015)