Top 20 Orlando Florida Shopping and Outlet Stores
Orlando offers the best of the best in shopping venues! From outlet discount centers, to department stores and art galleries to upscale specialty shops, Orlando is a shoppers paradise! Go ahead and spend a day in any of these fabulous Top 20 Orlando Shopping Malls.
top 20 Orlando Shopping Malls & outlets
- Orlando Premium Outlets - Features over 150 stores featuring; Find impressive savings at Ann Taylor, Barneys New York Outlet, Burberry, Coach, Diesel, Elizabeth Arden, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tommy Hilfiger many more. Phone: 407-238-7787
- Downtown Disney - Find everything from shopping and dining to the best in entertainment including Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba in Downtown Disney. Restaurants include Planet Hollywood, House of Blues, Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Wolfgang Puck's, all in Downtown Disney's Westside. At the Marketplace, you'll find the popular Rainforest Cafe, Ghiradelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, Fulton's Crab House and Portobello. Downtown Disney has it all and best of all the parking is free.
- Prime One Outlets on International Drive - Located at the North End of International Drive, Prime 1 Outlets features over 100 of the hottest brands including HUGO BOSS Factory Store, Tourneau, Tumi, White House|Black Market, Converse, Espirit, and much more! Imagine finding everything you need or want in one unbelievable location. Open 7 days a week. Phone: 407-352-9600.
- The Florida Mall - Featuring a wide variety of shopping - it is the largest mall in Central Florida. Retailers within Florida Mall include The Children's Place, Gymboree, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, Express, Forever 21, The Limited, the enormously popular Disney Store and a new H&M location. Phone: 407-851-6255
- Pointe Orlando - Exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment. Pointe Orlando retailers include shops such as Armani Exchange, Chico's, Tommy Bahama's, Tropical Clothiers and Victoria's Secret. Wonderworks family entertainment center is adjacent to Pointe Orlando, and is easily recognizable by the upside down structure. Conveniently located on International Drive. Open 7 days a week. Phone: 407-348-2838
- West Oaks Mall - West Orlando's largest shopping center. Providing Family Preferred Parking spaces and services and amenities designed to make shopping easier! Take the kids on a Carousel Ride or take a break at the soft play area. It's a mall made just for you, mom. Open everyday. Phone: 407-294-6033.
- Old Town - Shopping, dining and rides.... Over 75 specialty shops and 8 restaurants. Located just 2 miles from Walt Disney World. Open 10:00am - 11:00pm daily. | Phone: 407-396-4888
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet Stores - Save up to 75% well recognized brands of shoes, women and men apparel. Open 7 days a week. Phone: 407-238-9301
- Downtown Disney Market Place - In the Walt Disney Resort Downtown Disney. More than 70 shops restaurant and entertainment venues await you. Phone: 407-828-3800
- Crossroads at Lake Buena Vista - 25 beautiful shops located across Buena Vista entrance. Great stores, restaurants and much more! State Road 535 and I-4 Orlando, FL | Phone: 407-827-7300
- Winter Park Mall - You'll find Winter Park Village offers a variety of fun, shopping, and entertainment for everyone of all ages. Phone: 407-679-6255
- Park Avenue Shopping District - Conveniently located in Winter Park. Featuring a wonderful variety of stores, shops and restaurants. Phone: 407-644-8281
- Osceola Flea and Farmers Market - over 250 booths and food court. Savings up to 75% off in all merchandise. Phone: 407-345-9313
- Kissimmee Manufacturers Outlet - Over 25 specialty stores. Located in the heart of Kissimmee and minutes away from all Orlando attractions! Phone: 407-396-8900
- Skyview Plaza - Featuring K-Mart, Office Depot, Walgreens and Publix. Open Monday-Sunday. Located on 441 and Sand Lake Road. Phone: 407-898-5796