Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Ticket Offers
If you are a lover of Hollywood movies, then Universal Studios theme parks are sure to impress you! The unique attractions that represent Universal Studio’s movies are a delight to everyone including kids! Visiting Universal Studios theme parks is double the fun with discount tickets being available!
There are many types of discount tickets that can be chosen to make the visit to Universal Studios more excited!
Enjoy admission to both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure by availing $20 discount on two-day, three-day and four-day ‘park-to-park admission’ base tickets for both adults and kids. $20 discount is also available on two-day, three-day and four-day ‘single park admission’ base tickets for entry in to Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure. Canadian and US residents can avail a free 3rd day trip on a two-day base ticket in ‘park-to-park admission’ and ‘single park admission’ categories.
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Florida Resident Offers
Florida residents can avail $34 discount on the two-day, three-day ‘park-to-park admission’ base tickets. Under ‘single park admission’ category, discount of $33 on two-day base ticket and $32 on three-day base tickets can be availed.
- Discounts on Annual Passes
Florida residents can get a $10 discount on all the premier annual passes to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Online Discounts on Tickets
Discount of $30 for Florida residents and $20 for all other visitors can be availed by purchasing admission tickets online to both the parks.
About Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida is one of the theme parks of Universal Studios that was built in 1990. Is one of Orlando's favorite theme parks and features attractions such as...
- NEW - TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D is a mind-blowing, action-packed ride experience that pushes the limits of technology to place guests in the middle of a larger-than-life battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons. The ride was created under license from Hasbro, Inc. and is based on its iconic TRANSFORMERS brand.
- Woody Woodpecker’s Kid Zone - Woody Woodpecker’s Kid Zone was added to Universal Studios as visitors felt that there was nothing for younger kids at their theme parks. The attraction features many live shows, playgrounds and water parks for young children.
- A Day in the Park with Barney - A day in the park with Barney is popular among pre-school kids. A live stage show featuring the purple dinosaur is performed and a meet and greet with Barney is also arranged. An interactive play area is designed to entertain even the crankiest kids.
- Animal Actors on Location - This show features animals rescued from local shelters that are then trained for work in television and films and it is one of the best live shows performed in Universal Studios.
- E.T. Adventure - This attraction, personally supervised by Steven Spielberg features a ride just like the bicycle ride with E.T in the basket. Though a bit outdated, it still remains a popular attraction and the queue is longer and so is the waiting time. However, guests are allowed to watch a brief film of Steven Spielberg, before getting on the ride.
- Fievel’s Playground - This play area for children is based on the films ‘An American Tail’ and ‘An American Tail: Fievel Goes West’. The area is themed with oversized stuff just like how they’ll look for Fievel, the mouse. Read more...
About Islands of Adventure
Islands of Adventure is another theme park belonging to Universal Studios, which was opened in 1999 and the most famous attractions here are,
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Representing J.K. Rowling’s international super hit Harry Potter movies, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure is a fantasy world with snow-covered rooftops and the threatening spires of Hogwarts castle. The activities and entertainment are sure to capture the hearts of Harry Potter fans.
- Marvel Super Hero Island - This part of the theme park is dedicated to the super heroes of Marvel fame. The attractions include, the amazing adventures of Spiderman - the world of Spiderman is designed throughout the area and an unusual ride is featured, the incredible hulk roller coaster – a forever favorite of millions of people, Dr. Doom's fearfall – 150 feet shoot up ride, storm force accelatron - a ride designed to allow guests to be a part of the X-men adventure.
- Jurassic Park - The dinosaurs of the Jurassic Park movies come to life in this portion of the park. Steven Spielberg himself was the creative consultant in creating this attraction. A must visit for the Jurassic Park movie fans.
- The Lost Continent - The Lost Continent designed to represent three legendary worlds - the legend of Atlantis, the legend of Sinbad and the legend of Merlin. The lost continent serves as the walk through way to reach the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Port of Entry - Port of Entry sets the mood to enter the Islands of Adventure. The attraction is themed to replicate the crossroads of a Port town and features many unique shops. Two of the most interesting shops are the candy store and the Christmas Shoppe. The Port of Entry is one of the best places to take photos, as the place is highly themed and rich in detail.
Discounts just make it easier to enjoy great stuffs at Universal Studios! So don’t miss the chance! Purchase your Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure tickets today!